In November of 2018, looking at the statistics for the past 100 years, precipitation was above average across the US, with some areas on the east coast having record-setting highs.
While some areas also have plenty of rain in the spring, the problem with winter precipitation is that it’s extra slippery because of snow, sleet, freezing rain, and ice. That’s a significant problem for a business that has people coming and going all day long. We know that slips, trips, and falls go way up in the winter.
The absolute best mats to combat this wet winter weather are the Waterhog mats. Here’s what you need to know about them:
- They are 100% American made.
- They have a crush-proof polypropylene fabric.
- They come in a wide variety of colors.
- They are for both inside and outside, and they are suitable for both residential and commercial uses.
- They are easy to clean with a hose, a vacuum, or a steam cleaner depending on the model chosen.
- These mats are designed with a particular water dam to trap water and aggressively scrape the bottoms of people’s shoes. They will hold 1.5 gallons of water.
- Whether you’re dealing with melting snow and ice or just plain old rain, these are the ideal mats for handling these conditions safely at your premises.
- There are Roll Mats available for large square footage.
- There are models which are a part sticky mat for extra clean areas.
- There are types with floor tile designs including diagonal tiles and geometric tiles.
- There are eco-friendly one-end Waterhog mats made of 100% recycled materials offering Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification points.
Waterhog mats, with a nubby surface texture, are the industry standard for high-quality entrance mats for foul weather. Winter is just getting started. Be prepared for the snow today and the spring floods around the corner with some Waterhog mats, and make your business safer for everyone who walks in the door.
Do you have other questions? It’s easy to contact us, and we’re happy to help you. You can always call us at (877) 333-1018 or email us at email@example.com for more information or if you aren’t sure what you need.