If you’re eco-minded, we have plenty of flooring solutions for you that are green. You can improve the look and safety of your business and still be mindful of the environment. Let’s take a look at just a few of the mats and floor products for the eco-minded among us.
- Waterhog ECO Premier. This Waterhog mat is made of 100% recycled materials. These Waterhog mats are the best for areas where you will have a lot of wet foot traffic. They come in eight different colors, and you can get LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification points with this certified product.
- Tire Link Door Mats. These mats are made of recycled rubber strips and galvanized steel rods. Tire Link Door Mats are very hard-wearing and offer superior traction. They are a breeze to clean by just shaking them off or with just a hose.
- Everlast Gym Mats. These mats are also made of 100% recycled materials. They are the industry standard for gym and athletic rooms, but they’re also great for children’s play areas or anywhere that you want something very soft and forgiving underfoot.
- SMART Top Anti-Fatigue Mats. These mats are made of 100% recycled urethane. They come in four marbleized colors and are extremely long-lasting mats. Anti-fatigue mats are great for wherever employees have to stand in one place for long periods.
- Recycled Rubber Tire Tiles. These tiles are made of recycled commercial aircraft or commercial truck tires and are appropriate for any high-traffic areas. Tiles are a great solution because it’s always easier to replace a tile than it is to repair sheet goods.
Mats cut down on slips, trips, and falls in the workplace and should be part of your business plan. Fortunately, today there are eco-friendly choices for almost any mat that you need. So, you can be smart, safe, and environmentally friendly at the same time. Get ready for the holidays with some new eco-friendly mats for your place of business.
Do you have other questions? It’s easy to contact us, and we’re happy to help you. You can always call us at (877) 333-1018 or email us at email@example.com for more information or if you aren’t sure what you need.